Stumbling Into Grace by Lisa Harper


First and foremost, let me say that this book could not have come at a better time in my life! I find this book enchanting and I simply cannot wait every morning to read it in my daily devotion. The author is engaging and she has the best sense of humor that is extremely relate-able.


This book is great as a solo devotional or possibly in a small group setting. Either way really. It is an easy read and definitely full of meaty morsels to apply to one's life. I think even guys might enjoy this spunky author and her quirky mix of biblical truths with modern spins on them.

I am now curious to see if this author has other books I might enjoy as well. Thank you for the opportunity to read this book and I most definitely recommend anyone and everyone to take the opportunity to read this lovingly put-together piece of artistry!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Total Pageviews

Tweet About It

points2shop

Get Some Swag!

Search & Win

Check This Out!

I review for BookSneeze

Blips

Followers


Recent Comments